The Bosatlas is a range of atlases that are used in primary schools, secondary schools, businesses and at home.
The Grote Bosatlas is now the main school atlas used in the Netherlands. First published in 1877, it has sold more than 3.5 million copies. In 2016 the fully revised 55st edition of De Bosatlas was released in a digital/paper blend. This allowed its users to view all maps and statistics in a fully digital environment.
All the features of the digital edition of De Bosatlas
- Digital versions of all maps for teachers and students, both in school and at home
- Includes tools to compare and analyse multiple maps
- Brings topography to life with the support of audiovisual materials
- Including how-to-use training
- For every student at school and at home